Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Camp Mommy is in session

School has ended, YAY!
But that only means that Camp Mommy has started. BOO say the older kids.
I refuse to allow the kids to sit in front of screens 24/7 for 3 months. Nope, not happening while Camp Mommy is in session.
Here was the first day activity list:
The first day was OK. Older boys begrudgingly did what I asked them to. But Diane loved it.  At the end of the day she told me it was so much fun. WHY? Because she got to spend the whole day with me.  I love this girl.  Girls are so different than boys.

I have some awesome recipes to post for you this summer. I got an amazing box from Bob's Red Mill, filled with bags of grains. I can't wait to share these new recipes with you.

We visited Disney's Kidani Village at Animal Kingdom Lodge last week and we had an amazing time. I have some more Disney tips to share with you as well.  Here is a video of the animals we could see on our balcony.

It was so much fun seeing the animals right outside our window each day.  If you plan to visit Disney, you really should stay here.

No comments:

Post a Comment