Sunday, June 17, 2012

10,000

Wow, today is a big milestone for my little blog.
Today I hit 10,000 views.
When I started this blog long ago I never thought many people would read it. Sure, my friends and family might occasionally read a post here and there. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine a number as big as 10,000.  Thank you to each and every one of my readers. I feel like I write the most random things, yet I have subscribers, and I have readers, and I have people telling me that they enjoy what I write.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
I have some awesome recipes that we have been cooking up in our kitchen and I hope to share them with you soon.  I also have some funny stories to share.

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there!
And Happy 10,000 to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment