Monday, March 7, 2011

A to Z Magnatab Review

My 3 year old daughter is very interested in drawing, coloring, and learning her letters.  This toy is available at http://www.momastore.org/museum/moma/ProductDisplay_A%20to%20Z%20Magnatab_10451_10001_68277
It costs $20 or $18 if you are a MOMA member.
I bought this for my little girl and she loves it. Her 7 year old brother waits patiently for his turn.
While practicing tracing the uppercase letters, little magnets pop up along the way as you "draw" each letter.  This toy would be great to use while waiting for a drs appt, restaurant meal, in the car, the possibilities are endless!
I bought this toy because I am always looking for fun educational toys to use on the days we do not have preschool.  This toy is really different from all other toys and my kids give it 5/5 stars!
Here is a short video so you can see exactly how it works.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wAPpzUE-fw
Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think. What educational toys do your kids enjoy using?

No comments:

Post a Comment